Set in the tranquil Essex countryside in Great Baddow Chelmsford. The mill is a well established mixed fishery with 10 swims surrounded by overhanging willows, trees, reeds and lillys.
The lake is just under 3 acres in size and has an average depths of 6-16 feet. With over 120 carp to in excess of 40lb.
The day ticket lake is also available for club and match bookings and for corporate events etc.
The number of day tickets are very strictly limited (booking only) 48 hours prior to fishing .
Whole lake bookings must be made well in advance.
To book or for more information please call: 07907 113112
All fishing must be booked.
£10 for 12 hours - 2 rods
£25 for 24 hours - 3 rods
£220 for 24h whole lake , 3 rods per angler (max 8 anglers).
For fishing day tickets: Phone : Dave on: 07817 163449
The Mill 3 also contains a number of other species which include.
Day tickets are available only on the small lake (MILL3). The day ticket system is operated on the discretion of the bailiff . The number of day tickets are very strictly limited.
If your interested in a day ticket please call 07907 113112 to check availability.
Day Ticket Rules
- Maximum of 3 rods to be used (please make sure you have 2 EA rod licenses).
- All fishing equipment must be completely dry before bringing it onto site.
- All gates to be closed at all times and all cars must be parked in designated areas, the surrounding farmland is strictly out of bounds
- No litter of any description to be left anywhere on the lake (please take it home)
- No nuts of any description.no live baits.
- Barbless hooks only, no bent hooks (ie fox series 5 ).
- All anglers must carry medi carp and large unhooking mat and a minimum of 42in landing net to be used.
- No permanently fixed leads or bolt rigs and all leads must be able to break free should a fish become snagged.
- All fish to be returned immediately. No keep nets or sacks to be used at anytime.
- No dogs, loud radio, fires, guns, swimming, drugs, or heavy drinking.
- Bait boats can be used but (please consider all other anglers).
- All gates to be kept locked at all times.
- All Children under 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- No guests (except wives and girlfriends) , and no person to leave from the lakes between 10:30pm and 5:00am.
- Night fishing is allowed 7 nights a week but must be booked
- No fish to be removed from the fishery, you will be Prosecuted.
The site is totally secure and is protected by CCTV. On site toilet facilities.
OUR on call 24 hour bailiffs provide peace of mind when you’re fishing
Persons fishing at the lake do so at their own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any accident and/or injury to anglers or their possessions, however caused, whilst on the premises. It is the angler's responsibility to ensure they are protected and are aware of the dangers of fishing before entering the fisheries.
The highest possible standard of behavior will be expected from all, these are common sense rules please abide by them, anyone breaking the rules faces expulsion fees will not be refunded.